Everyone has something unique that can be taught or an experience to share that could help others thrive when faced with a disaster.
At Surviving Dystopia, we welcome articles submitted from readers and fellow preparedness bloggers and writers our goal is to help others. Following are the editorial guidelines for submissions.
Your article should meet the following criteria:
- Your post or article must be your own original work.
- The information in the article must be relevant to the scope of this blog.
- We reserve the right to edit the submission if it is used on the site, so please edit your article prior to submitting it.
- Affiliate links within your article are not allowed.
- You may use a pen name.
- Please feel free to include a link to your own blog or website.
- Please do not submit an article that advertises a product or includes affiliate links either in the body of the article or the byline. If you wish to purchase advertising, please use the advertising link.
- If you offer a product or service at your web site it can be briefly mentioned.
- You may submit your article within an email or as a Word attachment.
You will be notified upon receipt of your article. If there are any editorial or revision issues, and if the article will be posted
Formatting the Article
The article should be prepared according to the following guidelines:
- The subject of the article must be related to prepping, emergency preparedness, homesteading or a related category.
- The length of articles should be between 500 – 2,000 words.
- Be sure to list the title, at the beginning of the article. At the end of the article list all resources and author’s name and website if any.
- Include a list of key words you want to article to be related to.
- If you have pictures to add, they must be your own photos or from a royalty free Pic Bank and link should be provided.
All articles will be checked by grammarly for originality
If you would like to submit an article email email@example.com. Please place “Article submission” in the subject line.